Saturday, 17 June 2017

A change in direction? Let me tie you up!!!

A change in direction?
I feel that this change in direction has been building up for a while and I'm personally not surprised. It was cemented in my mind by a session I had with a friend this week.

Sessions with this friend are usually a strictly one way affair where I get tied up, having dressed up of course, and that is that.

We decided to take a day/night out where the tables would be turned.

Of course, I still got to dress up as that is very special to me, but the bondage was one way this time, but in her direction.

And here's the thing, I loved it.

I need to put this into perspective as I have been a bondage fan and indulged in it since I was 20, and that is 37 years ago and in that time I have only ever tied up 5 people.

Of those five there is really only one person I tie up with any regularity and that is Kathryn as I never meet with her unless both of us get tied up. I also tie up her partner Rob if he is there when I see Kathryn which is not always the case, and also when I see Rob and Kathryn is not there.

And I suppose the slow dawning of me tying up rather than being tied up, started with these two wonderful people.

It's important to note that I have not somehow gone from being submissive to dominant overnight, nor have I lost any of the thirst I have for being tied up, in fact my recent epiphany  has only added to the strength of feeling I have towards dressing up and bondage.

And so, for the first time in my life, I find I am on the lookout for people to tie up!

Male or female as it does not matter to me.

If you have a preference for your bondage to come with dressing up in rubber, PVC or rainwear that is lovely, but I am just as happy to tie you up how you'd be comfortable. Just for the avoidance of doubt, I'll be wearing a mac and boots at the very least!

So contact me and let's see if there are people out there who want to take their ideas and turn them into reality.


Remember though, you'll get tied up but not dominated! However you will be tied up by someone who really loves to be tied up himself, so it is likely the bondage will be thorough.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you ever have the urge to get tied up, let me know :)

      Peter

      Delete
    2. Now that's an offer you can't turn down its been awhile since I've had a good bondage session. I'm game if you are.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete